About Chiswick Family Practice
Dr V Bhatt’s & Dr J Szyszko’s practice in Chiswick is dedicated to providing the best medical care for all our patients and ensuring that every effort is made to meet the highest standards. We run many clinics for the management of chronic diseases such as asthma and diabetes and offer a wide variety of other medical services including antenatal and postnatal care, minor surgery, childhood vaccinations and well-person check-ups.
In addition to everything you need to know about the practice you will also find a wealth of health-related information in the menu on the right hand side. Please have a look around and do send us some feedback if you like.
We provide NHS service under GMS Contract for patients who live within our Practice
We aim to deliver equitable, high quality, patient driven, caring primary health services
without prejudice to the patients of our Practice.
Aims and Objectives
- To offer continuity of care and timely access to services, putting patients in the centre of everything we do.
- To encourage patients ‘participation, treat everyone as individual and respect their choices.
- To focus on prevention of diseases by promoting health and wellbeing and offering care and advice to our patients.
- To work in partnership with other agencies and involve other professionals in the care of our patients to provide the best possible treatment.
- To maintain confidentiality of patient data and comply with Information Governance legislation.
- To develop and improve our services through continuous professional development and by listening to patients.
- To provide our patients and staff with the safe and friendly environment.