Please note that ALL clinicians appointments are TRIAGED by telephone first. All screening appointments have now been stopped and nurses and HCAs are now only seeing patients for urgent blood tests, wound care and childhood immunisation. They are available by telephone for advice and are contacting high risk patients via telephone or video consultation.
Infection Control and Prevention: Changes in GP Practice Operating Procedure:
- The patient should come alone unless the patient is a child or a minor.
- The patient should not come with extra bags, coats, etc.
- Patients will have to wait outside the practice before being called in by practice staff.
- Patients not to touch surfaces, door handles or use the toilets.
- If patients are waiting in the waiting area with other patients, ensure that 2 metres distance is maintained.
If you think you may have Corona Virus PLEASE DO NOT ATTEND THE SURGERY OR GO TO THE HOSPITAL.
Self-isolate for at least 7 days – If you live with other people, they must isolate for 14 days from when your symptoms started.
GET TESTED – Request a free test:
- Online: www.nhs.uk/coronavirus
- Call 119: translators are available
- Any further queries please visit: https://www.gov.uk/coronavirus
Chiswick Family Practice