Covid-19 vaccines are slowly being rolled out to those most at risk first, in accordance with the following priority groups:
||Residents in a care home for older adults and their carers
||All those 80 years of age and overFrontline health and social care workers
||All those 75 years of age and over
||All those 70 years of age and overClinically extremely vulnerable individuals (not including pregnant women and those under 16 years of age)
||All those 65 years of age and over
||All individuals aged 16 years to 64 years with underlying health conditions which put them at higher risk of serious disease and mortality
||All those 60 years of age and over
||All those 55 years of age and over
||All those 50 years of age and over
During December, Covid infections have risen sharply in London and this has led to increased demand for hospital care.
• Please be aware the 111 service is currently under extreme pressure in our area. GP surgeries are open, except on weekends and bank holidays.
• If you need non-covid medical help this weekend, please call us and you will be advised of the extended hours GP service for your area.
• If you have COVID symptoms, please go to www.111.nhs.uk or call 111. In a medical emergency, you should dial 999 as usual. Thank you for supporting the NHS
A new NHS service has been launched to enable people across the UK to sign up for information on COVID-19 vaccine trials.
For more information/Signing up please vist:
We now offer Online Consultations. This can be accessed from our website by clicking on the large “eConsult” banner that you can see on the Home Page. This allows patients to ask for advice about their health conditions, symptoms or request sick notes and GP letters. eConsult is available around the clock, day or night, and on the weekend. We will get back to you by the end of the next working day at the latest.
This means you won’t need to come into the surgery unless you need a face to face appointment. You may receive a call, email or text from the surgery with next steps, or to let you know your prescription is ready to collect.
- Please note that the new NHS App is a simple and secure way to access a range of NHS services on your smartphone or tablet. To use the NHS App you must be aged 13 and over and registered with a GP surgery in England. The app is free and easy to download from the App Store or Google Play. For more information please visit:
- Our old online portal can still be used (patients need to complete request form+provide a photo ID in order to obtain log in details) the portal is accessed using this link https://systmonline.tpp-uk.com/
Please note that ALL clinicians appointments are TRIAGED by telephone first.
All screening appointments have now been stopped and nurses and HCAs are now only seeing patients for urgent blood tests, wound care and childhood immunisation. They are available by telephone for advice and are contacting high risk patients via telephone or video consultation.
Infection Control and Prevention: Changes in GP Practice Operating Procedure:
- The patient should come alone unless the patient is a child or a minor.
- The patient should not come with extra bags, coats, etc.
- Patients will have to wait outside the practice before being called in by practice staff.
- Patients not to touch surfaces, door handles or use the toilets.
- If patients are waiting in the waiting area with other patients, ensure that 2 metres distance is maintained.
If you think you may have Corona Virus PLEASE DO NOT ATTEND THE SURGERY OR GO TO THE HOSPITAL.
Self-isolate for at least 10 days – If you live with other people, they must isolate for 10 days from when your symptoms started.
GET TESTED – Request a free test:
Chiswick Family Practice
Have you recently found out you are pregnant? Are you aware that women can self-refer for maternity care using the mum and baby app?
You can now download the “Mum and Baby” App! The app is free and easy to download from the App Store or Google Play.
The following link will also be useful for antenatal information:
- MIND: Mental Health Support with specific advice on ‘Coronavirus and your wellbeing’. www.mind.org.uk
- YoungMinds: Supporting children and young people and their parents/carers with their mental health and wellbeing. Specific advice on managing self-isolation and anxiety about coronavirus. https://youngminds.org.uk
- National Domestic Violence Helpline: 0808 2000 247
A BIG THANK YOU to our patients who are supporting and cooperating with us during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Thank you for all the kind gestures, drawings , cakes, hand made signs and Home made PPE kits.
We are doing our best to keep you and our staff safe.
Please stay safe, observe social distance and keep on washing your hands.