Thank you for considering registering with our practice.
You can register with the practice online, which is our preferred method too.
Step 1: Check you live in our catchment area to avoid disappointment
We can only register patients who currently live within our catchment area.
You can visit the NHS Website for more information about registering with a GP Practice.
Step 2: Complete online registration form
To register with our practice please follow the link below to complete the online registration form and patient information details.
- Click Link: Adult (over 16yrs old) New Patient Registration Form – Chiswick Family Practice
- Click Link: Child (under 16yrs old) New Patient Registration Form – Chiswick Family Practice
Step 3: Email the following to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your Signature (can be digital – scan/photo of your handwritten signature) to confirm you wish to register with the practice (this is a current NHS England requirement)
- 1 Form of Acceptable photo ID (Acceptable Identification: Photo Driving License, Passport – if not possible, please let us know)
- 1 Form of Proof of Address (Tenancy agreement, Mortgage statement, Bank statement, Utility bill (date within the past 3 months) etc.
- OPTIONAL: Photo of your face to add to your records to help us identify you (if you agree)
- For children under 16 years of age, parents/ guardians should aim to provide a copy of Birth certificate and Immunisation record (in English).
Step 4: Download for free both the NHSApp and Airmid apps for your Smartphone
- Use the NHSApp first to create your NHSLogin (it may require you to upload a copy of your Photo ID). It can help if you have your NHS number to hand.
- You can use the same NHSLogin to access the Airmid app, which is linked to our practice’s healthcare IT system (called SystmOne) . The Airmid app has some functionality not currently in the NHSApp (e.g. video consultations) and vice versa is true too, which is why we recommend you download both Apps.
- If you want full online access to your records, you can request this via the Airmid app. For children, there are restrictions and you need to discuss it further with us.
Both these apps will enhance your digital experience as a patient at this practice.
Step 5 : Await confirmation that you have been registered
We aim to register you as quickly as possible and within 3 working days. If you have given us a UK mobile phone number, we will send you a text message to confirm you have been registered. If you do not receive such a message, you can email us at email@example.com for an update.